Learn more here about the best reasons why you should spend your holiday at the Gerlosperle. Wonderful days guaranteed...
You can find more reviews here: Holidaycheck
Cooperation with Kinderhotel Kröller (only for guests of Apartments Gerlosperle with direct booking) for a fee.
- In the town center
- Bus stop for the ski and hiking bus right outside the hotel (500 m to the lift)
- Ski run equipped with snow-making machine that leads right to the door
- Ski school and child’s practice slope across the way
- Ski and snowboard rental directly next door
- Access to the cross-country trail right behind the hotel
- All 5 side valleys can be reached on foot
- Bed linens, towels, flat-screen TV, telephone, safe, hair dryer, free Wifi
- Fully-equipped kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, dish towels, sponge, detergent, washing machine tabs, garbage bags
- Shower soap, hand soap, toilet paper, bathrobe upon request
Also in the hotel:
- Washing machine + dryer
- Drying room for wet clothing
- Ski storage room with ski boot dryer
- Tina´s homemade welcoming schnapps
- Ski pass available upon check-in – avoid wait times at the lift ticket office
- Change of towels and garbage disposal every 3 days (daily for an extra price)
- Freshen-up service for a 2-week stay (change of bed linens and towels + cleaning)
- Stay up to date with the digital guest directory on your phone including all important phone numbers and links
- Easy contact to Tina’s “1 woman reception show” via WhatsAPP
- In-house restaurant: we accept table reservations, or you can enjoy take-away in your apartment
- Breakfast roll delivery service
- Stocking of the refrigerator (upon request, for a fee)
- 12 restaurants within a 5-minute walking distance; table reservations with a click in our digital guest directory or here: https://www.zillertalarena.com/en/gerlos/the-village/food-drink/
- Tanning bed (for a fee)
- Unique in Gerlos: cooperation with Kinderhotel Kröller – use of the water park for families for a fee
- Use of the fitness room in Kinderhotel Kröller – for a fee
- Playroom in the hotel
- Children’s bed, high chair, baby monitor, and children’s bathtub are available for free
- In summer, free use of the lifts in the Zillertal Arena: Isskogel and Königsleiten
- Bicycle and e-bike rental at Intersport Huber: 10 % discount
- Ski and snowboard rental at Intersport Huber: 10 % discount
- Touring skis, snowshoes, cross-country skiing equipment rental at Sport Egger: 10 % discount
- Ski tour guide Mario Foidl: 10 % discount
- Ski and hiking bus (Zell-Gerlos-Königsleiten)
- Arena shuttle in Gerlos
- Adventure playground in Gerlos
- Fun court, playground, and beach volleyball court in the Leisure Park Zell
- Active wellness program
- Children and teen’s program (action and activities for an extra fee)
- Transfer for tobogganers on public bus 4094
- Use of the cross-country trails and floodlit evening trail
- Discounted admission to the Leisure Park Zell with indoor tennis court and rink for ice skating and ice stock
- Your 4-legged friend is welcome here!
- One of the countless dog trails begins right behind the hotel.
- Some of our apartments are ideally suited for your stay with your dog. Since we provide apartments in which dogs are not allowed, we ask that you inform us if your dog is accompanying you when making your reservation.
- Invigorating Grander water runs from all our water faucets.
- We use mainly compostable garbage bags.
- Detergents and cleaning products are organic.
- In order to save energy, the sauna is turned on only when needed.
We need your help:
- Garbage separation is very important to us – please help us out!
- We ask that you let us know if your apartment is too warm so that we can turn down the heat instead of opening a window and wasting energy.
- Reuse towels.
- Give the water faucet a break and turn the water off while you brush your teeth.
- If you have non-consumed, packed food that you don’t want to take home with you, please don’t throw it in the garbage but deposit it in our “Please Use” corner so that other guests can take it and enjoy it for free.
Make your booking now!