A healthy climate at 1.250 m above sea level – Experience an unforgettable summer amid the mountains here in Gerlos in the Zillertal. All kinds of variety and exciting activity programs are guaranteed in Gerlos.
Since the temperatures in summer are constantly breaking new records, the term "summer resort" has taken on a whole new meaning. 1.200 metres above sea level, you can enjoy the freshness of the mountain air and sleep especially well on pleasantly cool nights... Those who want to take a quieter approach to their summer holiday in the Zillertal can enjoy the varied leisure programme aktivWellness and Bergaktiv with guided hikes or find a quiet spot all to themselves in less than 15 minutes' walk from the Gerlosperle to unwind, recharge your batteries or give your creative thoughts time and space.
Tina‘s highlight for when everything gets to be a little too much: head up to great heights (perhaps with the gondola) and from up here, look down at the seemingly small houses only to realize that we and our worries are sometimes much smaller than they appear back down below.
- 400 km of hiking trails
- 40 huts
- 5 side valleys each 1 hour hike with a rustic alpine hut "as a reward"
- Numerous 3000m peaks for those who want to go to the very top
- 4 summer mountain railways (guests of the Gerlosperle use 2 of them for free!)
- 7 adventure worlds from Tyrol to Salzburg
- Cool off at the Krimml Waterfalls (Europe's largest waterfalls, proven to cure bronchitis and other lung diseases)
- Bike and single trails for all abilities Summer toboggan run: Arena Coaster
- Flying fox
- Tandem paragliding
- Wet fun at Durlassboden Reservoir: swimming, sunbathing lawn with barbecue area, rowing and pedal boat rental, fishing permits available at the Seestüberl